The Quick Policy Manager is a Windows NT
administration utility. It allows to easy view and change the policy
over the network. Simple user interface allows to change user rights for
one computer or for the group of computers, one right at a time or a set of
rights. Only few mouse clicks are necessary to change the policy in the whole
domain or workgroup.
- Committed changes take effect
- Policy can be viewed/changed on all NT workstations
and servers simultaneously;
- The real policy state is shown. You can use
other tools - and you can see the result.
QPM is shareware with 30 days trial period.
After trial period is over you should order a license or stop to use the
There are three types of QPM licenses:
- Light - for small domains or workgroups - from 1 to 5
- Standard - for domains or workgroups with up to 30
- Unlimited - allows to use QPM in one domain or
workgroup without limitation of computer's number.
Buy QPM license